Monday, September 27, 2010

she's going back to cali...

cali cali ... (okay so that song stuck in my head for all of you who remember LL Cool J when he used to sing and not act ) 

I am gearing up for the huge Glitterfest show in Santa Ana this weekend and can't wait !!!
I am also super excited about this new venture ...

I now have over 20 Reps and am in 3 showrooms in the US  .... super exciting !! Its all been kind of a whirlwind ! SO as you can imagine I am trying to keep up with the blogging and the business stuff too ... but I still have some exciting plans for changing up the blog a little including some new "whats on her desk" ... what i would like to do is just show you what I am up to with more photos etc and "whats inspiring her today " with blogs and photos that are inspiring me !   so look for more photos and more posts coming soon !!! 

thanks so much as always,
xoxo,
beth

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow Beth - so excited that so many amazing things are happening for you!! I SO wish I could zip down to LA this weekend to hang out - maybe next time!! Have a great trip!
xoxo

traci said...

very exciting. have a great weekend. i can't wait to see what's on your desk. great new feature.

Tammy Gilley said...

BETH!!!! Congratulations! Well done! Brava!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's terrific! Congrats on the reps and showrooms. How exciting!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your incredible success!!! So happy for you. Man, I wish I could be at Glitterfest. Maybe next year. This year I will be decorating Designer Blvd. in Gilbert for their Christmas Open House. Have a great show.
XO Nancy