Thursday, September 23, 2010

she is honored...

(above photo from Tracey of all of us at Blogger party) 
WOWZERS did i have a wonderful time at the Junk Bonanza !!! IT was AMAZING to say the least ... so many wonderful people vendors, shoppers and bloggers...... Unfortunately the bad news is I brought my little camera and not my big monster so I didn't end up taking that many photos ... but I met several wonderful women who did take wonderful photos and am happy to now call them friends !!! So go to their links so that you can see much more ..... this was the booth across from mine called hunt and gather ... Tracey ( aka French Larkspur ) got some wonderful photos of their booth ...


Here is a glimpse of my booth on day one  :


I got to meet so many many wonderful new friends and ran into lots of people I knew too !! It was such a wonderful time !! so be sure to check out these friends blogs to see more Becky, Traci, Jenn, Suzanne, Gretchen and Tracey....
until next time
xo,
beth


6 comments:

traci said...

what a great group of ladies. it was so much fun. i want to go back.

Honey Lamb and I said...

I was over at TCC and did not get to make it to Junk Bonanza! Hate that I missed you!

Gretchen said...

So happy to have finally of gotten the privilege of meeting you Beth, and I'm thrilled you had a great show as well as having a fun time.
It was such a great group of women at this event, and I'd love to relive it all over again as a shopper this time around. :)
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I saw you walk through the Handmade Market at TCC and I wanted to grab you and say 'HI' but I was in my booth and I waited too long. Glad you had a great time in MN. I didn't make it of to the Junk Bonanza but I heard it was grand!

paperbird said...

Beth I'm sure your booth was amazing- it looks like it was a wonderful bonanza!

Farmgirl Paints said...

You know how I felt about YOUR booth. Seriously I was doing good and then BAM...total budget buster:) Love all my goodies. And best of all was getting the chance to meet you. So fun!