Monday, March 5, 2012

she has some winners .... !!!

 thanks sooo very much for all the sweet comments on my new website .. i am overwhelmed at all the wonderful emails and comments i have received and am soo happy that you LOVE  it and all the new jewelry !!


For those of you asking about the jewelry bags.. yes i am working on more !!! :) so they will be coming very soon !!  Okay so without further delay .. Traci at Its my Life   and Kassi U Utah .. You girls are the winners of the 75.00 gift cards to the shop .. .. Congrats to both of you !!!!

Well this next week we are moving .. just across town so I will be super busy .. my studio will be staying put for now .. but its better for my kids school and closer to hubbys work too and family !! So we are super excited about it ! Even though its a lot of work !! LOL !


Anyways.... have a wonderful week .. and thanks sooo very much .. I am truly blessed beyond words and can't thank you enough for all your love !!!
xoxo
beth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, I'm sooo excited to have WON your contest. How do I go about placing an order now? My email is kassiudy@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Kassi U.

Promosyon said...

You share amazing pix of your jewellery. I like this type of jewellery so much. Necklace design is too good.