Wednesday, February 8, 2012

She has word rings ..

I wanted to let you know that I have just released my new line of rings with words ..
I have just started with a few of the most popular sayings .. and will have many more to come !!! Also in honor of Valentines Day I have a limited release of Heart Rhinestone rings .. which are soo fun !!
I am also super super excited to announce that I am releasing a whole new website March 1st including my entire new line of spring necklaces so stay tuned as we get ready for the big launch !!!
 and i just also want to say welcome to all the new fans and friends that have found me through pinterest and social goodies !!! the internet is truly a remarkable place and I am so blessed by all of you !! 
xoox,
beth

5 comments:

beautifullybrokenme said...

Beth, your jewelry is just so amazing! You deserve EVERY BIT of goodness that is happening with your artwork. Thanks for being such an inspiration for the rest of us out here!

:) Molly

P.S. LOVE these rings!

Suz said...

Beth,
I love those rings. I wear my necklace with pride. It gives me courage!
Fondly,
Suz

Tammy Gilley said...

Beth, these are so adorable! xo

Cindy said...

Your new rings are so sparkly and pretty. I bet your new website will be just gorgeous! Congrats on being featured in Where Women Create!! ;-)

Promosyon said...

Ring is my favourite jewellery. Its looks so cool and pretty. I like your jewellery collection. Its wonderful pix of your ring.