Friday, October 9, 2009

She is Learning to breathe


So sorry about the last post ... YES I still have Joli Paquet kits here under holiday ! I think people thought they were sold out .... OOPS ...
well I have also created a few new things ..... but I am learning to slow down a little and take a breathe .... its hard to do sometimes... Next week my children are on Fall Break already ... I can't believe how time flies... and I need to stop and look around and enjoy the little things.... AND I have some really wonderful shows coming too .... just check out my sidebar for all the details !! Have a great weekend !
xo,
beth

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Beth, Your new cuffs are beautiful. You amaze me with all your new creations that keep popping up. Enjoy your time with your boys. They will be grown and gone before you know it.
XOXO Nancy

Esther said...

all is beautifull!!! but the first necklace is absolutely charming!!! so baroque!!

Beth Gales said...

Gorgeous stuff...I love the cuffs! Enjoy your kiddos!

paige said...

are those new cuffs available for us blog stalkers? they look gorgeous!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

That necklace is the most beautiful one I have ever seen! You are amazing! All of your designs are show stoppers! I am glad I stumbled on to your blog!!!
Blessings!

paperbird said...

Love the first necklace in the post- so beautiful!