Friday, July 10, 2009

What she has been Up to ....



Well between taking hubby to the Dr and trying to figure out what is going on with his back I have had little time for much else ..... this week has been crazy for me ... But last weekend I took the time to start painting some of my girls ... it was so fun and relaxing .. anyways here is one completely done ... well the others they are in process and hope to have them ready for Art Unraveled which is in August !! I can't wait !!!
Hope you have a great weekend !!! I am a huge fan of Harper's Island so we are having a little Harpers Island Finale "blood red " party !!!
xo,
beth

12 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

So fun to make something that makes you so happy!!! I hope your husband gets better.

KayEllen said...

We all need those creative outlets don't we?!

Beautiful project:)

Pray the doctor are able to help your husband soon!

Have a nice weekend,
kayellen

Maija said...

Dolly is beautiful!
I so wish I started watching Harper's Island when it started!

Tina said...

Oh - I love that - SOOO beautiful.

Lori said...

Beth, i LOVE when you do projects with those dolls...she is beautiful!!! i hope your hubby's problem is all sorted out soon...

Tara said...

Adorable Beth, she kinda looks like those lovely frozen charlottes! have a lovely weekend, hope your husband gets better soon~

laura dellaporta said...

Hi Beth, My favorite is when you do your dolls I have been wanting one for a very long time... Hope hubbys back is better xoxo Laura

paperbird said...

Hi Beth. I can't wait to see your lovely things at Art Unraveled. I am really looking forward to it.
See you soon!

paperbird said...

P.S.
Hope the hubby gets better soon :)

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Love "your girl"! Hope husband's back gets sorted out soon.

Kasey said...

hope all is well girlie.
xo

The French Hen, Chester, CT said...

Hi:
I have been devouring your blog. just beautiful. I am interested in wholesale info for the jewelery for my shop and for the little boxes with the doll heads. couldnt find them on the website. do you show in ATL?
thanks,
Laurie