Wednesday, April 22, 2009

She loves the Earth

Its Earth Day !! Celebrate this special day by being Green !! You can get this wonderful necklace in my store and I have a SHE celebration going on now !! FREE SHIPPING and a Free ballchain for every charm you purchase !!


Also I need to give a wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY - to my most FAVORITE SHE in the entire world , I would not be anywhere with out this woman - she is sooooo amazing , My MOM !!! She helps me soo much with my business, my kids and just being my best friend !!!
Love you Mom !! have a wonderful birthday !!! and she started a blog so be sure to stop by and wish her a happy birthday it would mean so much to her !!
see ya soon,
xo,
beth

15 comments:

snippetgirl said...

This is so gorgeous! I hope i can make one of your beautiful pieces mine very soon :).

Connie said...

Beautiful earth day necklace! I've given you an award! Check out www.constantlyvintage.
blogspot.com.
Connie

Deb said...

Thanks for the wishes. You are an amazing daughter and I would be lost without you. Thanks for making my day special.
love and hugs
mom

Kasey said...

amazing.
happy day.
xo

Amy said...

Love your site and your jewelry. I am a "vintage lover" too!

lilylovekin said...

Beth thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice comment re: the felted art piece I did. Lorrie

paperbird said...

Your necklace is lovely.
What would we do without our Mom's! She looks like a sweetie :)

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

Beautiful necklace, Beth! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Diane said...

Ahhh, what a sweet message for your Mom =)
And, a gorgeous necklace Beth!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Thanks for trading links, I don't know how I missed doing this earlier!

Linda Summerfield said...

I must go check out your sale!

Unknown said...

hope house hunting is going well this weekend . I'll rattle Maija's

gail said...

Hi Beth,, Love all of your new work. Congratulations on the feature in the Japanese magazine. They are doing some amazing are there. I hope you have a great week. Gail

KatCollects said...

Awwww, great picture of your Mom, very sweet. And I am in love with the Earth necklace.
Kathy

Building home said...

Happy Birthday to your mom..