Sunday, January 25, 2009

She is an Artful BLogger ......


.. SO I got my advance copy of Artful Blogging and I was so very excited ... Its so full of yummy blogs as always , and my "she" blog is also featured in it !! I am so honored that Staci Dumoski asked me to be in the magazine !!! So fun ... so be sure to get your copy its got soo many new blogs that I can't wait to check out !!! go here and order yours today..
Oh and I also have a tutorial going on over at Joli today soo please stop by and check it out !!! It will have you felting hearts all day long .....
and lots of new jewelry being added on my website !!!
have a wonderful week !!!
xo,
beth

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations, we always knew you were are Artful Blogger but now you are in print and lots more people will know about you. Well done and your new jewellery pieces are scrumptious!!
Kiss Noises Linda Lilly Cottage

Alisa Noble said...

Congrats on your article! Can't wait to read it.

Lori said...

congrats Beth!!!

Tina said...

Congrats on your article. I just my copy yesterday. Can´t wait to read it.
I love your new necklace - wonderful.
Tina
ps. My paris earrings arrived today. I love them. SO beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beth,
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the new issue!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! I will check out the magazine when it comes out. I sure loved the last one.

Kasey said...

I always love getting that mag, so i will head out to get it!
congrats!
you are getting so famous!

Unknown said...

Beth, YAY! cannot wait to see a copy...because....I THINK I am in there too!!

I have the pleasure of hosting your beautfiul queen in my home, am soooo enjoying her company, I think you will be stunned and thrilled when she finally comes home to roost!

Linda Summerfield said...

I could fill a bookshelf with your publications!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Congratulations...but I am not surprised! Your work is stunning!

~ Gabriela ~

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment and honour!!!

Sandy :)

noodle and lou said...

I LOVED the article Beth!!! I was sooo thrilled to see you in there. Congrats to wonderful YOU:)
xox