Sunday, July 27, 2008

She is Home


So I had a very busy weekend and wasn't at home ( i am a on call social worker at the hospital one weekend a month ) so when i got home today i had to check the mailbox and to my hearts delight it had arrived !!!! I had heard it was out and I was overwhelmed , this is the first time being published and I was so excited ! I am so honored that Sommerset has chosen my art to be in there magazine !! So I came home fed the kids kicked off my shoes and enjoyed a hot bubble bath savoring every minute of this yummy magazine - so full of inspiration and incredible artists I am honored to be among so much talent !!! So to share a little closer I am posting below the pieces that are featured (not nearly as yummy as they were photo'd in the magazine)


thanks so very much for letting me share !!! hopefully you will be getting your copy soon too !!


have a lovely week - i will share more soon !!!
xo,
beth

18 comments:

Mippie said...

What a beautiful welcome home-CONGRATULATIONS!!! OOH! I can't wait to get my copy! Your glove is just stunning!!! xo-Mel

Alisa Noble said...

Congratulations Beth!!! The pieces are gorgeous! Now to just get my hands on a copy!
Alisa

Anonymous said...

No words...
very , very charming!
congratulations
Paula
from Brasil

Linda Summerfield said...

Lovely!!! How did you end up in that beautiful Swedish shop?

Anonymous said...

Oh, no thanks necessary! :) Your blog, shop and Flickr-photos are all vitamins for the soul to wathc and very inspiring! I'm very glad to have found your blog! =)

Hugs&kisses!

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

I just found your blog/store. You are sooo talented. I am also a social worker and am named Beth. I feel like I should meet you! I also have a shop and just started my blog. Can't wait to see more of your creations!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, I just got it and found you! Woo hoo, how exciting! Congrats!
It is a really good issue with lots of inspiration.

Dale said...

Congradulations on being published!! How very wonderful. I can't wait to see it.

Simply Me Art said...

Wow, So absolutley Beautiful and Congratulations. You must be so Thrilled, so well deserved too. Jamie, Oh, can't wait to buy a copy of the magazine. Jamie

Rebecca said...

Congrats, my friend! I'm so so so happy for you. Can't wait to get my hands on my very own copy!

Malin said...

Congratulations!
Just want to tell you that I think you are a brilliant artist and make beautiful jewellery!! I have seen your work at Malins shop (Unik kollektion) and in your Etsy shop, it´s all so beautiful I can´t deside what I like best. You have inspired me a lot. I would so love to try soldering some day.
Lots of love from Malin Johansson in Sweden

Kasey said...

looks lovely as usual!
k-

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How fun! I'l be looking forward to this issue! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Beth!!! I just love your work and can't wait to get a copy of Home!!!

beautifullybrokenme said...

Congratulations Beth! I am so happy for you! You are such a talented artist, and your work is inspiring! Thank you for sharing this - I'm going out to find my own copy!

:-) Molly

Diana said...

Congratulations, Beth!!! I love your glove art....so very unique and sweet. I'll look for the Home magazine.
Diana FRey

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth!! I'm heading out to look for a copy again today! I've had an eye out for the last few days...nothing yet- but I'm grabbing one! So wonderful that you've been published in the best publication EVER!! xo

Anonymous said...

congrats beth! i still need to get my copy!