Friday, November 7, 2008

She has a TUTORIAL !!


SO here is my first ever tutorial over at Joli Paquet!!! Be sure to stop over there and check it out, along with all the other girls tutorials that are soo fun !!! We also have a flickr group to add any of your creations that you have made too !!!! Let me know what you think !!!

So recently I was published in the new issue of Sommerset Studios - this issue is sure to wow you.. its by far one of my favorites with all the inspiration from soo many talented and lovely artists- It's such an honor to be a part of this magazine and I am so grateful to Jenny Doh for including me !!! This past weekend at Heathers event I was able to sit and chat with Jenny and Staci Dumoski - both took home a piece of my jewelry which was such an honor for me!! and Jenny's cute daughter got a new necklace too that was so perfect for her , Drama Queen, since she participates in the Drama Dept at her school - Thanks so much girls , enjoy your new wares !! I am not sure if you know either ,but like me, Jenny has a Masters in Social Work - so awesome and it was great to share how we are still touching womens lives but in a different way now - which is very important to me since you know i love honoring "she's" - So in honor of the publication and being a part of the magazine I will be selling the kits to make the project in the magazine for Joli Paquet and giving away one of the Magical Christmas Wands from the Magazine in a giveaway next week !!! more peeks of that later ... but here is a peek of the other kit I will be offering ...
she is dreaming of a white christmas....
okay and one last thing for the day ... one of my dear friends was just diagnosed with breast cancer and is having surgery today so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers - I have been working on a new breast cancer line of jewelry which should be ready soon but for now here is a peek at one piece i have done ...
well hope you all have a great weekend !! I will be teaching at Blissful Living on Saturday ! So sure to be a busy and fun filled weekend !!!
xo,
beth

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth congrats on the magazine!!! Love your tutorial and the peek of your kit looks really neat! Hugs!

the fabled needle (jen) said...

somerset studio - fantastic!!! congrats to you though it's no surprise. :)

have a lovely friday!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your somerset debute! You do beautiful work! I'll say a prayer for your friend today..

Cami said...

About this time last year my friend was diagnosed w/ breast cancer. She had a full masectomy within a week of the diagnosis. Radiation followed. She lost her breast. And her hair. And gained new breasts. They're nice. She realized she had courage she never knew she had. She is my hero. And today treatment is complete and she is cancer free. And so we go one day @ a time. Women are amazing creatures. All of us...

I will keep your friend in my prayers. And my best on your inclusion in SS. Adore your work.

Whitney Johnson said...

Hi, Beth! Sounds like a whirlwind of exciting events...I love hearing about all your projects. I just linked Joli! How fun that is. I'm having a give-away on my blog - come join the fun if you're interested. :)

Lori said...

congrats on being published Beth!!! your tutorial is super cute, i loved it!!! i am praying for Karin too:)

Linda Summerfield said...

Sending all my positive energy to your dear friend. I wish her well in a speedy recovery! The "Think Pink" line is such a lovely gesture!
Your tutorial is wonderful, I am enjoying Joli Paquet. Congrats on another fine publication showing your wares.
Linda

Sherry said...

I always love coming here to see what you've been up to.

Alisa Noble said...

Congrats Beth! I can't wait to pick up my issue.

I've been praying for Karin too.

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful and Congratulations in being published in such a wonderful magazine. About your friend, I will pray for her. My best friend just had surgery for her cancer and I was amazed at her remarkable recovery. They have come a long way with treating women with breast cancer.

I look forward to your tutorial, you have a lovely blog.

Karen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Congratulations on Somerset Studio!! That is so awesome!!

the fabled needle (jen) said...

hi again,

i've given you an award, please check it out!

http://thefabledneedle.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-monday.html

Little Pink Studio said...

Congrats Beth!!
Your kit looks fantastic!
xoxo, Cerri

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

Congrats on the magazine! You must be thrilled! I absolutely love the pink necklace. When they are complete I would like to order one! I, too, have had a couple of friends diagnosed with breast cancer, and they are surviving! I, do feel that as a social worker, we are touching the world differently through creating, and touching others lives through blogging, and friendships through our businesses! It is so rewarding!

Maija said...

I'm sorry about your friend Karin- I don't know her but I made a tag for her.