Sunday, November 23, 2008

She has a Recipe and a Winner !!!

So today I have posted a great recipe over at Joli Paquet so make sure to go check it out !!!!!
Also the winner of my wand is LIZBETH KING !!! so please send me your address and I will get you a wand right away !!!

I have also updated my website with new ornaments, crowns and necklaces- Oh and I can't forget the gift certificates ( so now if hubby doesn't know what to buy you he can get you a gift certificate too !! ) Also more window to the soul dolls are on there way, maybe by the end of the week !!! I can't believe it is already thanksgiving this week !!!WOW !!


I also wanted to let you know that I am now featured in the gallery at the Retro Cafe Art, Kristin sells the most awesome doll heads and bodies , so if you need some wonderful inspiration and fun new dollies to play with stop on over !!!
hope you have a wonderful week and a very Happy Thanksgiving !!! take time to just enjoy the little things this holiday~ I know I am , I have so much to be thankful for !!!
xo,
beth

6 comments:

noodle and lou said...

oh beth...everything is so absolutely darling!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! xoxo...jenn

Lori said...

gorgeous new pieces Beth!!! congrats to your lucky winner:)

Alisa Noble said...

Lovely pieces!

Gift certificate... good idea! :)

Lizbeth King - Persimmon Possum Designs said...

Beth:
If you haven't mailed out my freebie yet, I'd like to buy one of the Christmas necklaces and you can put them in the same box!!
Maybe I'll decide which one by tonight. I'm torn between "Be Jolly" and "She loves Christmas". I'm leaning toward "Be Jolly" to remind myself AND those who view it! HA!
THANKS

Anonymous said...

i am loving all the tutorials on jolie paquet.

thanks for the inspiration.

Jenni B said...

So pretty! Can't wait to go check out the recipe!

Pop on over to enter my Holiday giveaway with THREE prizes!

Jenni B