Wednesday, September 28, 2011

she will be teaching in San Diego ..

Just wanted to let you know of one of my teaching events this fall .. it will be at the store Paper Tales !! I am soo excited to be teaching two very special classes ... the first is "she is home" .. a wonderful mixed media house full of texture ..
and the next is one saturday which will be 5 hours of soldering .. called she loves to solder ...
you will make this amazing charm bracelet full of vintage goodies  and learn to solder your own special charms ... so if your in the San Diego area the classes will be offered the weekend of November 11 and 12th .. I will also be doing a trunk show and selling my wares ... so if your not taking a class stop in and say hello !! 
and this weekend i am off to San Francisco with my very good friend Kerry Lynn.. i am sure i will have lots of tales to tell as we are hitting the Almeda Flea Market and I have never gotten to go so I am soooo excited !! Its a much needed girlie trip !! 
until next time have a wonderful week,
beth

4 comments:

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Fun! Wish I could be there. Good luck!

Abby said...

Are you going to be teaching a Mixed media class at your studio soon? I would DEFINETLY attend!

Abby
www.abergailia.com

Maggie said...

Curly Gilr Sent me..I came...I saw....I LIKED IT&*-D

Kelly said...

Hi there, I was driving my son to school this morning and I noticed your studio on Center. I just wanted to let you know I stalked your website and your work is just lovely!
~Kelly