Friday, September 2, 2011

she is having a secret labor day sale ..

happy Labor Day !!!!! 
the secret sale link is over to my facebook fans page asap and get the secret link....  also there is free shipping all weekend long !! a HUGE thanks to all my loyal customers, family and friends for all your support .:)
have a safe and happy labor day !! I will be trying to stay cool as we are having so much record breaking temps here in Arizona its almost unbearable ... I am soo ready for fall... :) 
xo,
beth

3 comments:

KatCollects said...

Oh my gosh, the "So grateful" necklace is perfect, love it! I am so very grateful for so many things right now. I hope you and your family are doing well! School started here today, I really missed having my daughter home with me.
Hugs,
Kathy

Laura Bradley said...

I want that "so grateful" necklace. How much? Is it available. Thank you, Laura Bradley

Laura Bradley said...

PS....I thought it would be nice for my daughters wedding...and matches my dress which is goldish in color...could I buy this?