Friday, August 28, 2009

She needs to focus ....


Its funny when I know I should be doing a hundred other things that need to be done NOW... my mind flutters .... and this is what happens ......

and new stuff just comes to life .... don't you just love layers??.... I have been busy creating pieces to wear together too if you like to layer jewelry and necklaces then you will love some of my new wares !!!
okay i better get back to what I was supposed to be doing ..... you can see more of the other things i created on facebook and flickr !! ( yes there is actually more , LOL!)
have a really relaxing weekend !
xo,
beth

9 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the layered look - is that piece double strand or two necklaces? They're all really beautiful!!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Um, let me get this straight, Beth.... this is how productive you are when you are NOT focused? Sheesh. Make the rest of us look reeeeeeeally bad. Thanx! ;0)

I can't wait to see your new goodies at the French Flea Market at Haley's Cottage next month - we are one of the participating vendors! Wish you were going to be there!

Deb @ Retreat

koralee said...

I adore the new necklaces..you amaze me...alway coming up with such lovely pieces! Will always be a fan...

paige said...

amazing
i love these--don't i always say that? are you getting tired with my repetitive comments?
xo

natalea said...

just beautiful as always Beth!
xo natalea

kayellen said...

Beautiful Beth:)

Have a great week!

Hope your hubby is feeling better.

KayEllen

Butik Drängstugan said...

Lovely necklaces!

Cina in Sweden

Emily said...

Another fabulous piece of jewelry! I love love love this!!

Emily

Gabriela said...

Hello,


Love the layered look!



~ Gabriela ~