Sunday, August 9, 2009

she is ready to begin her journey ....


Well , I am back from a very wonderful and exciting trip ..... the new friends I met there , Adam and Anna of Design and Countryhouse were the most gracious hosts !!! They are the most beautiful people inside and out .. and I felt as if I knew Anna for years which made it very hard to leave -She was so sweet and made us feel right at home - She took my mother and I to some wonderful flea markets in old barns
and to the "cookie castle" which was filled to the brim with amazing pasteries and treats .... we spent a day in the old part of Stockholm and the buildings and streets were full of inspiration, just feeling the history while walking along the cobblestone was amazing !!! not to mention all the architecture we saw ! we spent time at Adam and Anna's house which is beautiful ...... something you see in magazines (and yes it will be in a magazine soon )

the trip was far beyond what I could have imagined....So the word is out and I can share with you that I have partnered with Adam and Anna to bring the northern part of Europe (mainly Sweden,Finland , and Norway) my jewelry - they will be taking my jewelry to tradeshows there and will be distributing my jewelry to boutiques !! Its so exciting .... the only way I know how to describe what is happening for me is like having a baby ... and watching it grow and hoping that you have all the pieces in place to get to the next point .... I am sure as the journey continues I will have so much more to share !!
For now though I need to go pamper my hubby for the next couple days, he will be having surgery on his back and will need some TLC when he gets home !! I still plan to unveil all my designs in the next day or so too on the website ..... they were a huge hit this weekend at Art Unraveled and I was so blessed again to see so many wonderful friends and meet some new wonderful She's there, thank you to all who stopped in and said hello or took home a piece of my jewelry - its so fun to see your eyes light up when you find the perfect piece or saying!! I am truly blessed ..... Well until next time ....have a wonderful week...
xoxo,
beth

24 comments:

KayEllen said...

How wonderful Beth:))

Looks like an amazing trip!

Can't wait to see your new designs.

kayellen

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

So so so so exciting Beth!!! And soooo well deserved!! What an amazing trip!!! I adore Swedish design!

These pics have me lightheaded!! Beautiful!!!!!

Hooray for you!!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Lots of love!
xoxo Jenny

Karin said...

I am so happy for you Beth!!!!! It so fun to see you grow and expand...you're international mow :) Those pictures of the house where you stayed are amazing....

Jeanne Oliver said...

So excited for you and this business that you have made with your own hands!!!! Congratulations!

Tina said...

Oh - this is so exciting and so wonderful for your and so close to me - big smiles here. I´ll definately be out looking for your jewelry on my next trip to Sweden.
Big congrats.
TIna

Nancy said...

Congratulations again, Beth! It couldn't have happened to a sweeter person. I wore my new "SHE" black earring bracelet today. I just love it. Don't forget what we talked about....I am ready and willing if you need me.
XOXO
Nancy
fnhunter@cox.net

Lori said...

Beth, this is so wonderful, i am very happy for you...congratulations!!! what an amazing trip you had, it looks so pretty there!!!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

How all very exciting for you, Beth. Looking forward to seeing your new designs!

Dale said...

What a great trip it seems you had! I love the beautiful pictures of your friends house. The white makes it look so bright and airy! But wow she must clean a lot hahaha... all that brilliant white...

Alison Gibbs said...

Beth what an exciting time for you
Alison

Jackie said...

What an amazing trip! I'm so excited for you for your new venture! Hope your husband is doing ok!!

Mary @ Framed and Tagged said...

Your trip looked like it was a lot of fun and who wouldn't enjoy a trip to a cookie castle?...:)
Your designs are amazing.

Kasey said...

serioulsy....the pictures are to DIE for.
I am SO jealous......
next time...i'm going with you.
xo

amelia said...

what a fabulous trip & delicious treat for the eyes!

lilylovekin said...

Congratulations on your new business venture. I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time in Sweden. Best of luck to Chad.

paperbird said...

Beth it was so nice to see you this week. Your booth and jewelry were amazing- I got so many compliments on the necklace I bought from you. Congratulations on your new venture I know you will continue to do amazing things! Best wishes for your hubby's recovery.

Diane said...

Oh, how wonderful and congratulations Beth! Your pieces are just stunning~

Alisa Noble said...

Congratulations Beth! That is so fantastic!

I'm happy you had such a lovely trip too!

Maija said...

It suits you Beth! It was wonderful to see you at AU. I founf the necklace later in the day that would have been perfect with my dress...another gal purchased it before I saw it! the little doll with the wings???? stunning!
How id your hubby?
ox

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful trip to Sweden this must have been. And congratulations on your business venture with Adam and Anna.
xo
jeanne

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! What a great trip, thanks for sharing.

cindy @ haleys cottage

Diana said...

Oh, Beth, how very exciting! Beth Quinn is going international! I am so very pleased for you....well deserved girlfriend.
Ta Ta

Diana

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Loved seeing all the photos!! Looks like a great trip and lots of fun! How exciting for you that your line is now international!! WooooHOOO!!!! For you!!

SoCal Helene said...

Hi Beth,
How fun that you have been to my old country and that you enjoyed Sweden. It’s so interesting to see Sweden from a different angle through a visitors eyes. I know that your jewelry will do great over there and I have already seen so many positive posts in the past about your creations. I wish you the best of luck and continued success!

;0) Helene
SistersGiftCompany.com