Friday, August 14, 2009

She has her new fall line !!



I have finally finished updating my website with all my new things !! I have a few more things to update in the next week or so , some more charms , but for the most part it is all there !! I hope you enjoy it all !! I have had so much fun creating it ... and still have more in the works and some one of a kind pieces too !!!

so I have new ribbon necklaces - now available in brown and black .......new charm dangle necklaces ....
new beaded necklaces .....

and some new earrings ....( more bracelets and rings are coming too) !!
Hope you enjoy !!! I have posted more in the gallery on my flickr and facebook too !
have a happy weekend !!
xo,
beth

17 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

So lovely! I will have to peek around your shoppe this weekend. :)

Joy @ The Vintage Rabbit said...

beautiful as always Beth!


Smiles, Joy~

Jackie said...

Love it Beth!!

paige said...

not sure how you do it....your creations are incredible & keep getting even more gorgeous-if that's possible :)

koralee said...

Your work is simply lovely..I featured you on my blog...please come and have a peek!

Maisy said...

it is all so pretty and unique. i don't have to tell you how much i looooove your pieces!
xoxo

Unknown said...

How is chad ???

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Oh, so very pretty - all your new things, Beth! Just beautiful! p.s. I ADORE my necklace!

Weathered & Worn said...

Beth, love your work, can't wait to view your complete line of jewelry. Thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

Oh! I just love them all...I even just had to have a few! and I am adding more to "Santa's" list!
Wonderful collection!!!
Blessings!
Jill

Nancy said...

As usual, they are all gorgeous!
XOXO Nancy

Gabriela said...

Hello,

These pieces are amazing!



~ Gabriela ~

Hena Tayeb said...

gorgeous necklaces and pendants.

amelia said...

gorgeous!!!

Lora said...

your jewelry is amazing... especially the first necklace... LOVE it!!

Beth Gales said...

love your work and your blog!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Everthing looks so beautiful!!