Tuesday, June 1, 2010

She is having a Summer Sale


Just wanted to let you know that there is a sale going on at my website .. I am trying to clear room for all the new fall inventory coming later this summer so anything on sale I will no longer be carrying in the store !! I am also doing a small trunk show of one of a kind new items and a few mixed media pieces of art work !! And don't miss the new Presse-Papiers (aka French for paperweight) I will also be taking a small summer break in July as I am heading to California in July for my first Tradeshow !! So exciting !!
So come see all the new stuff and if there is something you have had your eye on it may be on sale now ... HAPPY SUMMER !!!
xo
beth

4 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanne Oliver said...

The paper weights are pretty.

paperbird said...

Have fun in California- I'm sure you will do very well. Love the paper wights.

Loris Glassworks said...

What a lovely blog; thanks for sharing! I look forward to your future posts.