Wednesday, May 19, 2010

she is happier ...

so i am counting down the days until California .... in the meantime I took some time to create a few new art pieces .... this one I LOVE she reads" happier as I am then I have ever been in my life" I am going to have a very hard time selling her...
then I created more houses... you may have seen some similiar when I was featured in Artful Blogging a while back.... I really forgot how much I loved doing these .... sooo much fun....



well I will be heading to Cali .... I will chat when I return . Have a wonderful weekend !
xo,
beth

12 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful houses Beth. Love that creation with the dolls head.
~ Tina

Lori Renn said...

So lovely, Beth! Thank you for kicking out my custom order so quickly. I will cherish it!!
xo,
Lori

Andrea said...

Love the houses!

Maija said...

See you there!!!!!

tia o'c said...

Absolutely beautiful, so inspiring!

Janne said...

I love California, my mams ant lives there;)

Have a nice day,
From Janne

Alison Gibbs said...

Beth such beautiful creations.
Have fun while you are away
Alison

icandy... said...

hi beth!
i just love your work!
ox
christina

Thespa McLaughlin said...

Gorgeous artworks! Love each and everyone of them. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Marie said...

Hello sweet Beth - I adore your houses! They scream personality and charm. I can imagine you will have a hard time parting with some.

I wish you were going to be down in my neck of the woods of San Diego! Wishing you a wonderful trip.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

LOVE your houses, Beth! Have a great trip to Cali.

martha brown said...

Will you be at ArtUnraveled again, Beth? Will you have houses like these? I LOVE them!