Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Won't you join her...


Man, I am really busy (in a good way!!) and blessed in so many ways ... so just wanted to do a quick post to remind you of the upcoming event this weekend !! I will have lots of one of a kind items for sale .... so go here to learn more www.blissfest2009.blogspot.com
also I wanted to mark your calendars for November 28th ... I will be doing a one of a kind trunk show in time for the Holidays ...
(photo from Flickr)
full of unique and new items and art online in my webstore so be sure to tune in ... lots of fun things and sneaks coming soon !!
hope to see you soon !!
xo,
beth

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beth, Hope you have a great show at Blissfest. I am so bummed cause I will not be able to attend. I am a vendor in the Believe A Holiday Boutique in Chandler on the same days. Take pics so we can see what we missed!!
XOXO Nancy
Say hi to your mom and Julie for me.