Thursday, November 19, 2009

She had a WONDERFUL time ....

WOW i don't even know where to begin .... First , I want to thank each and every one of you for your sweet comments on my previous post... I am truly blessed and feel so fortunate to have so many women to share my experience with because I know sooo many of you are journeying too , it might not be the same but we ALL have a story to tell..... and I LOVE hearing yours !!!!! thanks will never be enough ... my heart is full !!
So without further ado here is a recap of the silver bella adventure... I was only in Omaha for 48 hours ?!!! so it was jam packed full and i still don't feel recovered yet ....LOL!! I don't think my feet even had time to touch the ground and i still feel like i am in the clouds !!! and silly me didn't take any pictures so ALL are borrowed from my friend Tricia and Jeanne !!
The first night I had a wonderful dinner with a bunch of vendor girls including the fab Lisa Kettell, Tricia (vintage bliss), Analise Sledd and her Mom, Christine (Dolly Belle) and Beth Leintz ! What a fab time we had !!!!
The next day I spent the morning antiquing with my buds Christine and Tricia - we had soo much fun at second chance !! which is the best store and I scored tons of vintage lace !!
That night was vendor night , and I only regret not having a photo of me in my apron that my cousin, Julie made (so if anyone took one could you email me pretty please !!!) This was me and my good friend Jeanne !! We got to connect again and had soo much fun together even though we were both soooo tired !!!! I just love her and we have sooo much in common ( miss you girl)!! You must visit her blog to see some more amazing photos of the event!
I met the most amazing girls this past weekend !! I can't even put into words how amazing the event is!!! Teresa is wonderful and puts on one of the best paper arts events around !!!! Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by and said hi or purchased something ... again i am soooo blessed by you and my heart is so full !! I would love to see your pics from Silver Bella if you attended so please leave me a comment !!!! I will post your links below !!!
xoxoox,
beth

10 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I have a really cute photo of you with your apron on;-) Loved my time with you too...and I have been thinking about our own love bomb:-)

Andrea Singarella said...

it was so nice to finally meet you Beth! Your booth was truly amazing....had my head spinning! It's clear you have such a passion for what you do!
Hopefully, we'll meet again someday!
Hugs,
Andrea

LuLu said...

Looks like an amazing time. WOW i'd be spinning if i could have attended!!
LuLu

Birds of a Feather said...

Hi Beth ~

Wow, it was so wonderful to meet you, you're just as sweet as I expected, and your beautiful creations are even more fabulous in person!

Best wishes ~
xo Heidi

paige said...

Wow! Beautiful blog! Looks like you had a great time at Silver Bella. Did you happen to catch Jo Packhams's speech? I am her assistant, and wondering if we add your blog to our blog roll over at www.wherewomencreate.typepad.com? Let me know. Have a great day! Paige

Angie Muresan said...

It appears that you all had a blast. How fun! Love your work!

It' an Evolution said...

Glad to have finally met you Beth. Loved your treasures ...
Take care
Janet

Alisa Noble said...

I am so pleased you were able to vendor at Silver Bella, Beth. I LOVE my "Balance" necklace that I purchased from you!

Alison Gibbs said...

Beth it is fun to hear about youe Silver Bella experience. Everyone seems to have a great time
Alison

prashant said...

I have been thinking about our own love bomb

Web hosting india