Thursday, September 3, 2009

She loves to create...


Let me introduce my new line of Captured Flower Charms and Necklaces....
these are not reproductions of those tiny little millinery flowers these are the actual vintage ones and all I can say is that I am soo happy how they turned out ...
I have had this in my mind for awhile and finally had a little time to put them together .... hope you enjoy them too !! They are now available in my store-
and speaking of Store- there are new earrings like these -i have added a few new charms and rings too !! and just to let you know too next week my store will be going under a new renovation in the next week so please bare with me as it changes ....

have a happy and safe labor day weekend !!
xo,
beth



21 comments:

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Beautiful work, as always!!! :)
LOVE the rings!

Hope you had a great summer! Can't wait to see you at SB!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Beth, are you sending these to Cindy for the French Flea Market??? I have to get my hands on some.... BEAUTIFUL! I am so smitten with soft vanilla colors these days...

Lynnae said...

OOoooh, those are lovely!

Emily said...

Love the captured bird one! So great!!

Jackie said...

All so beautiful!! I love vintage millinery flowers too. Love the colors!!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Love your new creations, Beth - SO beautiful!

paige said...

perfect!!
i love the addition of the litte flowers
you always make me smile:)

KatCollects said...

I LOVE your new necklaces, beautiful!
Kathy

Nancy said...

Oh, I REALLY like your new creations. The vintage flowers are awesome. You just keep getting better and better!
Love, Nancy

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Beth!

WOW! All your new pieces are just gorgeous... Love them all and love how you have incorporated the sweet flowers.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Holly

paperbird said...

Beth these are lovely. They are very feminine and sweet.

Alisa Noble said...

Love the captured flowers! So lovely!

Stephanie said...

They are Beautiful. I absolutely love them.
Stephanie

Diane Duda said...

simply beautiful, beth!

The Vintage Rabbit said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Beth!!!!

you are a rockstar!!!


ox,
Joy~

Jeanne Oliver said...

These are gorgeous! Love the flowers.

Gabriela said...

Hello,


These are so beautiful!



~ Gabriela ~

instant cash loans said...

These are so beautiful. Wow!!! Hope I can also have these stuffs. LOL!!!

Laura said...

I cant believe I am just seeing these now! I was coming back to your site to look for a gift and i ended up here quite accidentally and i am so glad i did- i absolutely LOVE the captured flowers! Bravo!

Rebecca said...

Please contact me so I may purchase some one of a kind necklaces for my daughters for Christmas.

Rebecca Galli
559-250-6700

RC said...

I love this grace necklace - I had pinned it on Pinterest and just came across it. Are you still selling them?