Friday, September 18, 2009

She has a few announcements ...


...... so much has been happening and this week has been a little bit crazy for me after this
here is a picture of the booth that my jewelry was displayed in , in Sweden ... Simply Wonderful isn't it ?!!! Anna is so amazing with her decor talent and I am so honored to be working with this wonderful couple !!( oh and she just posted one of our adventures on her blog!) So I have to say it was a huge success and I have been a lot busy working on getting orders done ... and sometimes I still need to pinch myself to make sure it is all real....
and in addition I am working on things for this .... I will be doing a tutorial over there next week and there is even a fun Swap going on so make sure to run over and sign up !!! Kits will be going on sale on October 2nd ... and mine will be very limited but have lots of vintage treasures in it .. but I will have some sneaks very soon of that ....

and I also have some bad news too.... after lots of thought and consideration I am going to have to withdraw from Silver Bella this year.... I may change my mind and attend vendor night ( I still have my table ), but at this point it isn't in the cards for me... I am bummed but I don't want to take on more then my plate can handle .. on a good note though ... Teresa found a lucky She to take my place and I know she is over the top excited to be coming ... So that makes me very happy ...
well my fall calendar is filling up ... I am going to be out and about in October and November at some local events ... so for all you local gals please stop by and say hello ... would love to see you !! until next time !!!
xo,
beth


7 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

So sad that I will not see you at Silver Bella:-( Have a wonderful time with everything else you are doing.

paige said...

gorgeous image of a fantastic window!!!
i always love dropping by your blog
xo

amelia said...

that booth is AMAZING! how exciting!

Tracy M. said...

Congratulations Beth! What a beautiful store to have your jewelry in. Best of luck,
Tracy M.

lilylovekin said...

Glad to hear you are busy and that things are going well. It is just to bad you could not do Silver Bella I know you enjoyed it. Maybe next year.

Deb said...

you are one busy lady and you make my head spin. more so than you did as a child!!!!!!
love and hugs

Maija said...

Totally delicious!!
I finally went and ordered a necklace I already thouhgt I ordered! And this time I paid for it!
oxox