Yes today is my birthday .... I am turning 35 ... and actually i woke up today excited that it was my birthday ... I am not sure why but I have never been one to be fearful of getting older actually I am quite the opposite ... I LOVE it .... each year gets better for me , I love more, learn more and live more .... I wasn't a big fan of my younger years but as I have gotten older my life has gotten better and better ..... and I have soo much to be thankful for ! So I saw this on Carla Sonheim's blog a few days ago and I thought it would be perfect for my bday post ......
If you were going to write down the things you were about at this particular moment or day in time,
what would they be?
So here goes!
- Right now I am about enjoying the summer with my children and trying to slow down a little!
- Right now I am about settling into a new house and making it feel like home !
- Right now I am about FINALLY reading a good book by James Patterson my favorite author !!! ( i haven't sat down and read a book in over 6 years )
- Right now I am about being grateful that my hubby supports everything I do and is my very best friend !
- Right now I am about making a new fall line of jewelry so my customers will LOVE it !
- Right now I am about making some mixed media artwork and window to the soul Dolls
- Right now I am about enjoying the little things in life instead of worrying about the big things that I have no control over ...
- Right now I am about loving the fact that my 5 yr old and 7 yr old still love to snuggle with me and watch tv at night ! oh and laughing at the fact I still can get them to nap everyday for me !
- Right now I am about organizing organizing organizing ... oh yes and setting a schedule
- Right now I am about ENJOYING TURNING 35 and what this year ahead has to offer me!
Well I hope you all have a very safe and Happy Fourth of July !!!! I have more to share very soon !!