Wednesday, July 1, 2009

She is Celebrating her birthday !!!



Yes today is my birthday .... I am turning 35 ... and actually i woke up today excited that it was my birthday ... I am not sure why but I have never been one to be fearful of getting older actually I am quite the opposite ... I LOVE it .... each year gets better for me , I love more, learn more and live more .... I wasn't a big fan of my younger years but as I have gotten older my life has gotten better and better ..... and I have soo much to be thankful for ! So I saw this on Carla Sonheim's blog a few days ago and I thought it would be perfect for my bday post ......

If you were going to write down the things you were about at this particular moment or day in time,

what would they be?

So here goes!

  • Right now I am about enjoying the summer with my children and trying to slow down a little!
  • Right now I am about settling into a new house and making it feel like home !
  • Right now I am about FINALLY reading a good book by James Patterson my favorite author !!! ( i haven't sat down and read a book in over 6 years )
  • Right now I am about being grateful that my hubby supports everything I do and is my very best friend !
  • Right now I am about making a new fall line of jewelry so my customers will LOVE it !
  • Right now I am about making some mixed media artwork and window to the soul Dolls
  • Right now I am about enjoying the little things in life instead of worrying about the big things that I have no control over ...
  • Right now I am about loving the fact that my 5 yr old and 7 yr old still love to snuggle with me and watch tv at night ! oh and laughing at the fact I still can get them to nap everyday for me !
  • Right now I am about organizing organizing organizing ... oh yes and setting a schedule
  • Right now I am about ENJOYING TURNING 35 and what this year ahead has to offer me!
I would love to hear what your thoughts are about where you are at RIGHT NOW too , so please feel free to share on your blogs too !!!!!
Well I hope you all have a very safe and Happy Fourth of July !!!! I have more to share very soon !!
xo,
beth

39 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to you Beth!!!!! Yeah, have a wonderful weekend celebrating and enjoying the sunshine and the little things!! :)
XOXO

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Happy Birthday, Beth! I hope you have a fabulous day withyour boys! Hugs!

KayEllen said...

Beautiful Entry Beth!

Happy Birthday to youuuu!!

Have a blessed day:)

smiles,
kayellen

Sherry said...

"right now" I think you are in a very beautiful place in your life...wishing you a delightful birthday!

Amy M. said...

Happy Birthday Beth! I can't wait to see your new Fall line!

-Amy
(Crafting by Candlelight)

Gabriela said...

Happy Birthday, Beth!


Have a blast today!



~ Gabriela

Maisy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl!!!!!!!!!!
I feel the same was about getting older. I turn 40 in about 6 weeks and I'm not dreading it at all. My late 30's were the best years I have had. Not that things didn't happen but I am mature enough to learn from those experiences.
I am so very happy that I was able to meet you in Spokane and to now consider you a friend.
Have a wonderful day!!!!!
xoxo

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Beth!!! i hope your special day is wonderful:)

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are in a very good place right now. that's great and have a great b'day :)

Roberta said...

Happy Birthday Beth...ahh...to be 35 again...I'm turning 49 this month...yikes...July 29th...and my oldest son turns 30 on July 13th...I think he's having a harder time with his milestone b'day than I am...Seems like I just celebrated the big 4 0....man time flys...celebrate each and every day and be in the "moment". Fondly, Roberta
http://con-tain-it.typepad.com

paige said...

here's wishing you a fantastic happy birthday week!!
i love your list too
xo

Linda Summerfield said...

Have a wonderful birthday! Right now I am marveling at all of your accomplishments by the age of 35!!!!
Linda

Mippie said...

Right now I'm all about wishing you the happiest of happy birthdays!!! Have a beautiful day and know that you make the world such a beautiful place! xoxo-Mel

Maija said...

is good! Stay happy and Happy Birthday! Life really gets good when you hit your 40's, so you have much to look froward to!
ox

Deb said...

It's only going to get better even with the bumps in the road. Have a Happy Birthday and enjoy the moment.
Hugs
Mom

Jeanne Oliver said...

Great list of living in the moment. Enjoy your birthday!!!! I will try to do this list also.

Free Art Printables said...

Happy Birthday! Jen

LuLu said...

Happy Birthday and I love that you are excited about your birthday, it's so refreshing! I love birthdays!
LuLu

Linda Lilly Cottage said...

Right now I am wishing you a wonderful birthday full of the things that make your heart happy.
I love the fact you love have birthdays...so do I and they should be celebrated no matter what age you are... I always think you made it to another birthday and THAT is worth celebrating.
Big Birthday Kiss Noises Linda

laura dellaporta said...

Happy Birthday Beth!!! Right now.. Enjoy every moment of your happiness....it goes by very fast!!! Love your list..35 to be where you are ... you are blessed. Wait till you turn 50...right now... I am feeling old!!!
enjoy xoxo Laura

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

Happy Birthday !!!!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Praying your celebration is blessed and full of joy.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Kim Caldwell said...

Happy Birthday Beth!! Hope you enjoyed every moment of it. . .

Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your list! it made me smile... I think I read on someone else's blog that you were at the Farm Chick's show. I'm so sorry I missed you there. I just didn't get out of my own booth enough, I guess. Maybe next year.

enjoy the snuggle time and naps...

lilylovekin said...

Happy Birthday Beth, It is so refreshing to hear someone enjoy their age instead of crying about how "old" they are. Enjoy the day and your life!!

Nancy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! What a lucky girl you are to have been gifted all this wonderful talent, a husband who respects and encourages it and two adorable little boys who adore you. I'm all about being grateful to know you and enjoy your creative nature and soulful heart. Have an outstanding birthday!
Nancy

Carole said...

Happy Birthday! So glad to hear life is good!!!
Carole

becky said...

happy belated birthday friend! i'm so happy that things are going soooo well for you!

Unknown said...

Right now I am happy to see you less stressed and in the RIGHT NOW!!!! Happy Bday A tad late!!!

Holly Loves Art said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Such a lovely post! I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Holly

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I hope you have a wonderful day! I agree, birthdays are exciting.

Alison Gibbs said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Come visit my blog and enter my giveaway
Alison

gkgirl said...

happy birthday to you!!!
and such a great list..
:O)

Alisa Noble said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Beth!!!

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

happy belated beth! xoxo
K
I am a believer in the birthday month!

stacy di said...

happy belated birthday...hope your day was fun!!

natalea said...

Where the heck have i been??!! Happy Belated Birthday BEth! I hope it was fantastic! I love your list of what you are up to...it all sounds wonderful. I wish you much happiness in your 35th year!
xo natalea

michele said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm writing this to you and today is my 38th! Don't you love getting older!
Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your creations, they are always beautiful and inspiring!

Pamela Jane said...

Oops! Happy birthday wishes, Beth! Seems I left the country the weekend before your birthday and just now realized how much you must have aged in the intervening weeks :). Hope you enjoy a wonderful year!!