Wednesday, August 20, 2008

She is touched ...



Hi girls , I just wanted to give you a heads up about this so you can mark your calendars now !! Blissful living studio/Domestic bliss is have an event on October 18th in Downtown Mesa and I will be there selling my wares !!! Yeah i am so excited !!! On another sad note though one of the teachers at the studio was in a private plane crash .... its so very heartbreaking and I will be raffling a necklace in her honor that day- If you want to read more about it go here

or here - Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers ... they have a difficult road ahead-



I have been also adding some things in my webstore .... just a few new pieces for now - I am hoping to put the jewelry aside for a few days(not to long I have lots of orders to work on) and get my hands dirty with some paint and charcoal and maybe a little beeswax !!







remember to give your loved ones lots of hugs and kisses, always say i love you and be thankful for every day your given , these moments are a gift .....

xo,
beth


3 comments:

Kim Caldwell said...

Ohhh, I read about this and was wondering if a quick trip to AZ was in order. So much fun so little time!

Hugs, Kim

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

Hi Beth,
Can't wait to get my necklace! Yes, you are right, every minute is a gift, and I remind myself of this daily. Would love to live closer to attend your event, bummer!

Linda Summerfield said...

I have never been to AZ, is it still 120 degrees in October? I would love to go to the show!
Linda