Saturday, January 28, 2012

Her Studio is in Where Women Create

SO i am very excited to announce that my studio is in the next issue of Where Women Create.. I have gotten several emails already from those who have seen it !!! Its not quite at the news stands yet but will be soon ..  I was contacted several months ago by Jo Packam to come photograph it and we had a blast .. so although i am no longer in that studio I feel so honored that I got to share my space and journey with you...  so make sure you get your copy .. I also will be doing a giveaway for one lucky reader in February when I get mine !!! :) so stay tuned !!!!
I really haven't had a chance to see it yet in print but I have seen the photos online and I am very excited !!
I also wanted to share that I was in a recent write up on Skirt!Lexington ..  for my Valentines Day Jewelry .. I am working on some big things over on the website .. and they will be revealed in the next month ..:) soooo very excited !!!
xo,
until next time
beth

9 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

I can't wait to go and get it! Congrats Beth. I hope you are keeping nice and warm there while we shiver an IL;)

traci said...

very exciting beth. i can't wait to see it. congrats!!!!

Suz said...

Beth,
First of all, congratulations. What a wonderful honor. I will be sure and get the issue. Second, thank you so much for the necklace. I wear it layered with my "Hope" necklace (day and night) and feel very protected with Courage and Hope!
Fondly,
Suz

Lori Renn said...

Congratulations! That is so fabulous!!

Blessings from Cindy said...

Congrats Beth!! That is such exciting news to be in Where Women Create & also on your jewelry being featured. The necklace is lovely!
Blessings,
Cindy

Cindy said...

CONGRATS on being featured in WWC!! I cannot wait to see this issue - I know it will be a beautiful layout!

Victorian Lady said...

Congratulations Beth! :D

Alice said...

I just received my issue a few days ago and was delighted to see your feature-which I enjoyed very much. Congratulations on this great accomplishment!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Congratulation Beth!
Looking forward to see it. Ciao Rita