Saturday, April 17, 2010

she's dreaming ...






Wow .. its been awhile since I have posted. ... things have been busy and We got a touch of the stomach flu at our house this past week..so that has been no fun at all ! In the meantime .. i have been daydreaming about finding a fixer upper house to call home .... with all the foreclosures in Arizona the market is adding new homes everyday.... so a girl can dream .... here are a few i have found ...
and my next event is Next Saturday the 24th of April at Power Square / power and baseline ! this will be a huge event with lots of vendors just in time for Mothers Day shopping ... so please join me !!! go here to find out all the info ....

until next time !
xo,
beth
ps . dont forget to register for Silver Bella ... registration is now open !

5 comments:

lucy198731 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanne Oliver said...

I hope you find the perfect home!

Maija said...

Congrats on your teaching gig!!!!

Harlamy said...

I've been doing the same here in Nevada. There are so many homes that just need some TLC. Wish you the best of luck in finding the one of your dreams!
p.s. I love your designs. I'm a polymer clay girl myself. :)

Victorian Lady said...

Hello Beth! :)

I have been dreaming too! We've been in our home for 12 years, and with our third girl due in September, we are busting at the seams! We are hoping to list next year. :)

I would LOVE a wrap around porch, but they are so rare here...I was surprised you were able to find some homes without tile roofs! lol What site are you using to search? I wish they had one that would let you search by style!

Happy dreaming...and teaching too! :)

Mere