Tuesday, February 16, 2010

She's finding her way

This 5 lb box of findings arrived at my house yesterday ... yep all mixed together just like the photo ... needing to be sorted out to use in my jewelry ... it made me think that I kind of feel the same way .... a little unravelled some days... finding my way ... some days i feel like i am on autopilot ... coasting along ... other days i feel overwhelmed with JOY living my DREAM ... some days are pretty SCARY ... leaping fearlessly into the unknown ......
(gems purchased from Tucson gem show i recently attended)

hoping i can land with my two feet firmly on the ground .... and making the right decisions for myself , my business and my family......
so i have decided to take a bigger LEAP .... I have finally hired a FULL time Personal Assistant to help me with the business side , to make sure things run smoother , to help me stay organized ... and make sure orders , inventory and the everyday things can function... it was TIME .... It was a DREAM and now i feel very BLESSED to say that my Sister n law can actually join me in my JOURNEY .... I can't be sure what the FUTURE will hold ... but all i can do is have FAITH ... that good things will come .... say hello to Heather ... my right hand gal and now Personal Assistant !!! Thanks Heather for joining me in the JOURNEY !!!
xo,
beth

20 comments:

LissC said...

That is a box full of fun!!!

Elaine said...

Good for you! It is sometimes hard to appreciate all of the great stuff that comes with being your own boss, when you have the real burden of running a business to contend with too. Best wishes!

Rainey J. Dillon said...

indeed...behold the artistic temperament- always in need of an organised friend!lol

I love it when a box ,even though it is supplies, arrives via Mr Posty.
Good fortune to you both in the future.

Rainey

Deb said...

Congratulations Heather. You two will have a ball in the journey ahead.
hugs

Tina said...

That box of findings is amazing.
So good for you to get some help in your new journey

martha brown said...

The pile of findings looks so pretty! Good luck with the delegating :)

Maija said...

Yi[ppee, Beth!! You and Heather make a great team!!!
Have so much fun in Las Vegas!!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Hello AGAIN, Heather! We so enjoyed meeting both of your girls at the Farm Chicks show last June! How exciting this must be for both of you... we wish you the best and will miss you this year at the show!

Deb @ Retreat

Anonymous said...

i think i want to be you!!! I've shared your awesome site and jewelry with my coworkers. it brings light to my day in ways i never thought jewelry could. you rock!

ms Givens said...

Sounds like a wonderful plan!

NicNacManiac said...

That is the most amazing box of treasure I have ever seen...have fun!!! xOxO Nerina

The Vintage Rabbit said...

So Happy for you both!!!!

Diana said...

OOOOh what a wonderful box of findings, Beth. I know you will create some beautiful pieces from them. Welcome to Heather....having an assistant will allow you to focus on the creative side of your business. The freedom from the administrative side of things will be just what you need.
Good luck!
Diana

Jeanne Oliver said...

Fun box of goodies and so glad that you will have more help.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Beth! You can concentrate on the creative end while your p.a. takes care of the business stuff.

That box of goodies is wonderful. I see some things I'd like to get my hands on. lol

Jennifer Dixon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paperbird said...

Good for you Beth, I'm sure Heather will be a big help to you with your growing business- you are both cuties, you look like sisters!

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow what a treasure box.
Welcome Heataher and how fabulous it will be for you to have an assistant
Alison

Starla said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have received your necklace from a giveaway and I LOVE it! And I also am sending you an award. It is on my blog at - http://refashionedthreads.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-101.html Thanks again

Stacy/Creativemuse said...

WOW that looks like a fun time in a box!lovely gems! HOW interesting to hear the same thoughts run through each artist's head. GOOD for you TO recognize and beable to implement your future business goals! AWESOME. How awesome this will give you time to rest to be with family to be more than you are to LET this piece go! What a gift to yourself and your family! Way to go!
Warmly,
Stacy~Creativemuse

http://www.creativemuse.etsy.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52895107@N00/
http://creativemusewhereinspirationsflourish.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/groups/542876@N22/