Friday, October 9, 2009

She is Learning to breathe


So sorry about the last post ... YES I still have Joli Paquet kits here under holiday ! I think people thought they were sold out .... OOPS ...
well I have also created a few new things ..... but I am learning to slow down a little and take a breathe .... its hard to do sometimes... Next week my children are on Fall Break already ... I can't believe how time flies... and I need to stop and look around and enjoy the little things.... AND I have some really wonderful shows coming too .... just check out my sidebar for all the details !! Have a great weekend !
xo,
beth

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Beth, Your new cuffs are beautiful. You amaze me with all your new creations that keep popping up. Enjoy your time with your boys. They will be grown and gone before you know it.
XOXO Nancy

Esther said...

all is beautifull!!! but the first necklace is absolutely charming!!! so baroque!!

Beth Gales said...

Gorgeous stuff...I love the cuffs! Enjoy your kiddos!

paige said...

are those new cuffs available for us blog stalkers? they look gorgeous!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

That necklace is the most beautiful one I have ever seen! You are amazing! All of your designs are show stoppers! I am glad I stumbled on to your blog!!!
Blessings!

paperbird said...

Love the first necklace in the post- so beautiful!

盧廣仲vicent said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色