Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yes She must admit ....


Yesterday , Mr Happy Motorcycle cop started my morning off with a speeding ticket - Oh , how fun , now i haven't had a speeding ticket in over 7 years - and he said I was "criminal speeding " that is what they call it in Arizona for doing 20 over - It was in the middle of nowhere and I thought for sure the speed limit was at least 50 plus the officer said the guy ahead of me was doing 62- so of course he gave me the ticket - It was on the Indian Reservation so the laws are different , you just pay the fine , no record(thank god ) and no insurance contacted etc .... he told me i got off easy only have to pay the fine .LOL!!!!!! But I was headed here
to bring Carol some of my jewelry to sell in her store... if you are ever in Old Town Glendale you must go and check out her store , it is Cottage Garden II- she has the most amazing jewelry , clothes and lots of girlie stuff from artists all over ..... it was so full of inspiration !!! Thanks so much Carol!!!!!
and for some other positive things......
There is a little contest going on over at Vintage Indie in participation with Glitter and Grunge - so if you want- go here and vote .... this is mine #6 , hint ,hint !!



Last night I taught my soldering class to a few girls over at Blissful Studio - we just had a ball and all the girls loved what they created - I will be teaching soldering in November on the 8th and probably an ornament class in December . SO be sure to sign up !!

And don't forget this weekend I will be here .........please stop by and say hello !!!! My good friend Maija has agreed to come help me and I am so grateful !! Thanks Maija !!!! YOU are MY ROCKSTAR!!!!! Of course its supposed to be the hottest day of the week wouldn't you know...

Okay I gotta go get back to work ..... otherwise there will be nothing in the booth for me to sell... hope to see ya saturday ....
have a wonderful weekend everyone and thanks as always for stopping in !!!
xo,
beth

7 comments:

Sherry said...

Love your wee house, sorry about the ticket (!) and hopefully you and Maija will have a fabulous, hot only in sales (not in weather) weekend!!

RetRomantic said...

So sorry!Tickets are so unpleasant, but as you said you've got it easy with "just" paying the ticket...Makes you wonder if that's what this was all about? Your work is charming as always.

Lisa Cook said...

Of course I put my vote in for your piece at Indie. Good Luck! I love the blue color of the house and I always love your work. I hope the sale is successful and invigorating. That will take your mind off that darn ticket! : )

Samantha said...

Here in NJ if you are nice to the officer, they will give you a ticket for no seat belt instead of speeding- so you still pay a fine but it doesn't affect your insurance.
Your site is just so cute and I love your work!

Kasey said...

I wish i lived closer to be able to shop the event.
See you in 2 weeks!!!
k-

noodle and lou said...

speeding tickets are the PITS..sorry Beth!!

I'm loving your little houses so much!!! and I really enjoyed all your photos in your last post. looks like you cute gals had a wonderful time!!!

xoxo...jenn

The Purple Pansy Boutique said...

Oh, Bummer on the ticket! :(

My mom and I are flying down from Utah & Colorado and we're taking your class in November! We're so excited. :) We decided not to go to Silver Bella this year so we're doing our own crafty girls' weekend instead. Can't wait!:)